I already did multiple tutorials, some are paid some are not, about how you could use Animated Live wallpaper Windows 10 like this one. This time, I am going to do a Free Animated Live wallpaper Windows 10 tutorial.
Free Animated Live wallpaper Windows 10
As you may already know, you could find many animated wallpaper
WHAT IS PLASTUER
Plastuer is a Windows application for setting GIFs, Videos, and WebPages as your wallpaper. Using Chromium’s open source browser, your wallpapers can support HTML5’s Canvas, CSS3 Animations, and WebGL. Plastuer supports GIFs, Videos, DreamScenes, WebGL, WebPages and even regular images. Plastuer automatically detects fullscreen and maximized applications to pause animations when playing games or watching movies. Plastuer automatically runs when your computer starts and sets the last wallpapers you saved.
So basically you could use your own mp4 videos or GIFs as animated live wallpaper or you could also use PNG and JPG even
– Clean UI, Easy to use and don’t use too much resource
– Wallpapers will pause while playing games or running
– Bring life to your desktop with
– Support for all aspect ratios and native resolutions including 16:9, 21:9, 16:10, 4:3.
– Support for multi-monitor environments.
– Animate new live wallpapers from static images or import HTML or video files for the wallpaper.
– Supported Mp4 videos under 3 minutes :).
Just complete the
Click on this button to go to the download link :
Video Tutorial :