Here is Elon Musk, running at the camera with his new Boring Company flamethrower
A post shared by Elon Musk (@elonmusk) on
Here is Elon Musk, running at the camera in a short Instagram video of himself with his new Boring Company flamethrower. The flamethrower costs $500, plus tax. Obviously do not point a flamethower at people, that’s definitely a dick move, besides being dangerous.
More From The Verge
- Hacking nuclear systems is the ultimate cyber threat. Are we prepared?
- Artificial intelligence is going to supercharge surveillance
- End of Watch
- DJI’s newest 4K folding drone costs $799
- The more Facebook examines itself, the more fault it finds
- I tried the first phone with an in-display fingerprint sensor