Tesla's portable phone-charging battery will complement your Tesla-branded life
Tesla's had a big week so far with the launch of its ultra fast supercar and its new electric semi truck. But what's the biggest announcement for us here at Circuit Breaker? I'm glad you asked. The company, along with all its other news, also launched a portable Tesla-themed battery that can charge iPhones, iPads, or any other device that takes a microUSB.
The 3,350mAh battery pack is modeled after Tesla’s Supercharger monument at the Tesla Design Studio, which you'd probably recognize if you live and breathe the Tesla lifestyle. You would also probably the person interested in a Tesla-branded charging pack, so that works out. It costs $45 and, unfortunately, it’s already sold out.
The company also sells a desktop Supercharger that features a USB port for any charging cable. It costs $45 as well and is also sold out. With that said, you can always make your own charger. You just need a 3D printer and some motivation.
Next Up In Circuit Breaker
- One small backflip for a robot is one giant leaping backflip for humankind
- Republic Wireless is getting into hardware with a smart speakerphone
- Xiaomi continues its slow expansion into the US with sales on Amazon
- Even new phones are no longer guaranteed to have the latest version of Android
- Siri Siri on the wall, is this smart mirror society’s downfall?
- Canon finally made a retro mirrorless camera… flash drive