Google serves employees a real version of Android's burger emoji with cheese below the patty
Today, a Google office in Seattle served its employees something called an "Android burger." The key difference between this burger and any other is that the slice of cheese is placed beneath the beef patty and atop the lower bun. It looks exactly like Android's burger emoji, which sparked heated controversy earlier this week over the correct ingredient order of America’s beloved staple.
Lunch at Google today: an "Android Burger" pic.twitter.com/I4dwOUPASg
— Brad Fitzpatrick (@bradfitz) November 3, 2017
I see no reports of how the burger tastes and whether it's superior to, say, an Apple burger, but that cheese sure looks melty. That's good. The bun, however, looks hard and unappealing. But I'm not a burger expert.
Google CEO Sundar Pichai previously said the company would address the cheeseburger debacle if the people of Twitter could come to a consensus about the proper way to prepare the dish. I now suspect he was kidding.
Will drop everything else we are doing and address on Monday:) if folks can agree on the correct way to do this! https://t.co/dXRuZnX1Ag
— Sundar Pichai (@sundarpichai) October 29, 2017
Next Up In Tech
- Apple has to teach people how to use an iPhone again
- Broadcom may acquire Qualcomm amid existential legal battle with Apple
- Some iPhone X buyers are having problems activating their phones
- Trump's account was deactivated after years of employees warning Twitter
- Animoji karaoke almost justifies the iPhone X’s creepiest feature
- Logitech made a VR keyboard kit so you can type in the Vive