How To Easily Connect PS3 PS4 Controller PC 2017 Windows 10
Why buying a controller for pc if we have a PS3 or a PS4 controller somewhere in the house ?. In this article I am going to show you how to easily connect your ps3/ps4 controller to pc for windows 10 without using Motioninjoy.
This is really easy to do and it is working perfectly .
1. Microsoft .NET 4.0
2. Visual C 2013 Runtime.
3. Latest DirectX Runtime.
4. Latest Xbox 360 Controller Drivers available.
5. Genuine Sony DualShock3 or DualShock4 or SixAxis Controller(s).
6. Minimum of Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR Dongle (if using Bluetooth).
7. Administrator rights on your PC.
Easily Connect PS3 PS4 Controller PC 2017 Windows 10:
1- Be sure to disable drivers signature in windows 10 :
- Go to Settings
- Go to update & security
- Go To recovery
- Under Advanced startup click Restart Now
- Click on Troubleshoot
- Click on Advanced options
- Click startup settings
- Click Restart
- Finally choose Disable deriver signature enforcement by click on F7 which represent the option number 7 :
2- That’s it now you will be able to install and use ScpToolkit_Setup:
- Download : H E R E
- Watch Video Tutorial below :