In this short article, we are going to talk about
Titanfall 2 Minimum recommended Ultra Pc Specs
If you’re planning to play Titanfall 2 in all its graphical glory at a 4K Ultra HD resolution, you better bring a serious arsenal of hardware to the battle. Developer Respawn and publisher Electronic Arts revealed Minimum, Recommended, and Ultra 4K60 specs (4K resolution at 60 frames per second).
- Intel Core i7-6700K processor or equivalent
- 16GB of RAM
- 45GB of available storage space
- A 512Kbps Internet connection or faster
And Of course a big and burly graphics card (only the new Titan X is faster than the GeForce GTX 1080) to pull off 4K gaming at 60 FPS.
Don’t worry, the minimum specs are much more forgiving.
“In the past minimum specs were literally the minimum bar to launch the game—your experience once in the game was probably not going to be ideal. Our goal for minimum PC specs on Titanfall 2 is that you can play at a 1600×900 resolution with most details turned on and average around 60 FPS. We strongly believe that if you at least match the posted requirements you should have an excellent visual and gameplay experience playing the game, so don’t be alarmed if you boot it up and don’t need to turn all the settings to Low for playable frame rates—our artists would actually like if you could see their work!,” Respawn explains.
Respawn notes that you’ll be able to run Titanfall 2 on less than the minimum specs, just the experience won’t be as ideal.
the minimum specs are :
- Intel Core i3-3600T or equivalent processor
- 8GB of RAM
- 45GB of storage space
- GeForce GTX 660 (2GB) or AMD Radeon HD 7850 (2GB) graphics card
- At least a 512Kbps Internet connection.”For recommended PC specs we’re aiming for details nearly maxed out, 1920×1080 resolution (2560×1440 is also very playable), and again an average of 60 FPS or higher. We chose the minimum specs with 60 FPS in mind for the pure gameplay benefits you get once at 60 FPS (and beyond!),” Respawn added.Finally, the recommended specs are :
- Intel Core i5-6600 or equivalent processor
- 16GB of RAM
- 45GB of storage spac,
- GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB) or Radeon RX 480 (8GB) grpahics card
- And as always a 512Kbps Internet connection (or faster).
Depending on your hardware, there are a ton graphics settings to fiddle with. Things like display resolution and anti-aliasing are a given, but beyond those dials, there are a bunch of controls for different types of shadows, you can adjust the level of effects and model details, and more. You can also uncap frame rates up to 144 FPS.
Titanfall 2 will launch to PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 on October 28, 2016.