Ubuntu is pretty much the most popular Linux distribution out there. Why not it is free, simple to use thanks to its UI (user interface) which look like windows and its requirement which make it capable of running on old PCs. The latest version of Ubuntu which is UBUNTU 16.04 LTS is available Now, so let’s do together the dual boot of both windows 10 and ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
In this article I am going to show you with video how you can Dual Boot the latest version of Ubuntu which is UBUNTU 16.04 LTS and WINDOWS 10 using the UEFI method.
What we need :
1- A PC with these requirements :
- 2 GHz dual core processor or better
- 2 GB system memory
- 25 GB of free hard drive space
- Either a DVD drive or a USB port for the installer media
- Internet access is helpful
2- A 4GB or more USB Flash Drive.
3- Two Files :
- ISO File of Ubuntu 16.04LTS : HERE .
- Rufus to create the UBUNTU 16.04 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive : HERE