In this quick article I will be showing how to add Twitter, Google+ and Youtube Apps or Widgets to your facebook page, so you and your fans can check directly your tweets, google plus post and youtube channel videos.
So just follow the steps on this tutorial and you will be ok 😀
About The Author
Otaku,Cats lover and of course the founder of www.pr0t3ch.com "When life gets hard.. just Watercool and OVERCLOCK !"
November 15, 2015
January 7, 2016
October 16, 2017
January 17, 2016
- Microsoft says hackers already targeted three 2018 midterm candidates
- Sony is making a limited edition ‘Amazing Red’ PS4 Pro for Spider-Man’s launch
- Watch the first trailer for Nightflyers, the George R.R. Martin space horror show
- Corsair H100i Pro AIO Cooler Review
- Valve will be attending Gamescom 2018